We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our team. Our dealership strives for excellence in customer service. If you feel that your skills can be a valuable asset contact us below. If we think that you would be a good fit for our team, then you can bet that you will be hearing from us very soon. Toyota Salinas offers 401K Plans, Medical and Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Vacations*, Competitive Pay and room for advancement. There are full-time regular, part-time and contract positions available.
Cashier Job Responsibilities:
- Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers’ purchases.
- Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
- Processes return transactions.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; and operating a cash register.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; and operating credit card authorization systems.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Answering phones
- Setting up appointments
Cashier Qualifications/ Skills:
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make change
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent desired
- 0-1 years of retail experience desired
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs