Our dealership strives for excellence in customer service. If you feel that your skills can be a valuable asset contact us below. If we think that you would be a good fit for our team, then you can bet that you will be hearing from us very soon. Salinas Toyota offers 401K Plans, Medical and Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Vacations*, Competitive Pay and room for advancement. There are full-time regular, part-time and contract positions available.
HR Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Supports human resources department by screening, testing, and interviewing applicants.
- Prepares payroll by calculating pay, distributing checks, and maintaining payroll records.
- Provides orientation for new employees by providing information packets, reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining benefit programs, and obtaining signatures for documents.
- Maintains human resources records for employees by recording the hiring, transfer, termination, change in job classifications, and merit increase dates as well as tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Administers employee benefit program including medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility, providing application information, helping with form completion, verifying submission, and notifying employees of approvals.
- Documents and tracks human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Sets up and schedules complicated meetings for interviewees, hiring managers, employees, and department heads.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports human resources department and department managers process time cards.
HR Administrative Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Word processing skills
- Spreadsheet preparation and tracking skills
- Calendaring skills
- Presentation skills
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
- Organizational skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or work equivalent
- One year of administrative support experience
- Microsoft suite experience
- Scheduling experience
- Spreadsheet experience