Our dealership strives for excellence in customer service. If you feel that your skills can be a valuable asset contact us below. If we think that you would be a good fit for our team, then you can bet that you will be hearing from us very soon. Salinas Toyota offers 401K Plans, Medical and Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Vacations*, Competitive Pay and room for advancement. There are full-time regular, part-time and contract positions available.
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains office operations by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence and copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items and delivering supplies to work stations.
- Serves customers by backing up receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders and keeping customers informed of order status.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation and monitoring and purchasing meter funds.
- Maintains office schedule by picking up and delivering items as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Office Assistant Qualifications / Skills:
- Basic office skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office software skills
- Scheduling and meeting planning
- Telephone skills
- Typing and word processing skills
- Documentation skills
- Dependability and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Administrative writing and reporting skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma
- Driver’s license
- One to two years of office assistant experience